- Look Who’s Gardening in Montana!!
- Who Would Drive from Niceville, Florida to Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania? ON A MOTORCYCLE!!! in FEBRUARY!
- Titanic Exhibition, Potato Bread and a Slider- Finishing up Her Northern Ireland Tour
- Flat Ruthie in Newtownards, County Down, Northern Ireland
- Flat Ruthie Enjoys Tea and Downton Abbey
Tag Archives: nature
Shuey sent this photograph and note today. It can be categorized as the Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflection Two kinds. Thanks to Shuey for this beautiful post An ethereal moment near Leakey, Texas . . . worth a … Continue reading
From Shuey- While out-and-about yesterday, I came upon this Historical Marker in Chipley, Florida. In Georgia, the legend says That you must close your windows At night to keep it out of the house. The glass is tinged with green, … Continue reading
Thanks to Shuey- While exploring back country roads in the Florida panhandle yesterday, Flat Ruthie and company came across the Dead Lakes. Hundreds of dead Cyprus trees, all the way to the … Continue reading
Mark hosted in Omaha NE and sent FR to Indiana to Ken AKA Bucko Check it out and see how happy Flat Ruthie is to be starting a new adventure. Jul 28, 2012 Flat Ruthie – Safe & Sound … Continue reading
From time to time Flat Ruthie needs some filler, in between skiing in the French Alps or the Spanish Pyrenees, jet setting to London, Calgary, West Virginia or Arkansas, Chicago or Minnesota. You never know where she’s going to turn … Continue reading