- Look Who’s Gardening in Montana!!
- Who Would Drive from Niceville, Florida to Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania? ON A MOTORCYCLE!!! in FEBRUARY!
- Titanic Exhibition, Potato Bread and a Slider- Finishing up Her Northern Ireland Tour
- Flat Ruthie in Newtownards, County Down, Northern Ireland
- Flat Ruthie Enjoys Tea and Downton Abbey
Tag Archives: Columbus OH
Flat Ruthie started her adventures on Laura and James first Christmas tree in Clintonville, Ohio last December. Seemed fitting she should return to their second tree on the last day of the year. It has been a wild year for … Continue reading
Yes she made it to the top with Mark 28 feet high.
COSI in Columbus OHIO, the Progress Exhibit
Heart, brain and courage. We could all use some. When Maura went for to play at Anthony’s Grandma Donna’s house, Flat Ruthie got a sneak preview of the sale items. She asked if she could just get a shot with … Continue reading
at the pool Wednesday evening before supper
In the PROGRESS exhibit at COSI(Center of Science and Industry) Columbus, OH See another filmstrip projector here And check out that Formica countertop!
Flat Ruthie stopped by the COSI (Center of Science and Industry) in Columbus. Still wearing her usual art room gear, FR checks out the sculpture of multi- sized gears. What do you do to get it in gear?
Or as Maura calls it- The Ring a Round
Towards the end of the evening Flat Ruthie popped into Briden Cole Schueren’s craft display That Guys Art . Everyone was packing up and closing down for the night. Here is Flat Ruthie with Briden, Stephanie and Tiffany.