Weekly Photo Challenge: Companionable

Last Sunday afternoon, in the heat of the day, Flat Ruthie and the family went Strawberry Picking at Jacquemin Farms. in Plain City Ohio. The berries were tiny and sweet with the most intense strawberry taste of any strawberry I’ve eaten this season.  Perfect

Seems a good fit for the challenge this week: companionable

Granddaughter Maura and Flat Ruthie were good companions.

Maura and Flat Ruthie

Back at Aunt Lala’s, Maura and Penny were companionable

Penny the Goldendoodle

About these ads

About Ruth

Photography teacher, photographer, knitter, reader, cook, poet, filmmaker
This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Companionable

1. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Companionable | Ruth E Hendricks Photography

2. Darlene says:

Adorable Maura and Flat Ruthie look like they are having fun. I think I will introduce flat Ruthie to my grandchildren soon.

3. ChgoJohn says:

Good to se Flat Ruthie taking part in these challenges. Penny is the perfect size to be a canine companion for Maura. I bet Penny loved the attention.

4. frizztext says:

white dog with pink girl made me smile …

5. Mad Dog says:

I bet Flat Ruthie ate a lot of strawberries ;-)

6. Toni says:

Great post – so much joy!!

7. last shot – brilliant!

8. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge – Companionable | Joe's Musings

9. megtraveling says:

I thought of Ruthie as a perfect travel companion! Wonderful post and pictures…

10. fgassette says:

Flat Ruthie is a perfect travel companion. Surrounded by family and friends on a trip to the strawberry farm, priceless. Her and Maura look adorable together.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

11. restlessjo says:

So helpful that Flat Ruthie! Your granddaughter is beautiful. :)

12. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge Companionable | 2013 Weekly Photo Challenge Blog

13. Pingback: Photography and Poetry: Old Friends | Bastet and Sekhmet

14. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Companionable | Cardboard Me Travels | this 'n that