Through a Tart Pan, Sprightly

Sprightly- full of life and vigor, especially with a light and springy step

Real Ruth had a little time on her hands today.

(You know those comments on report cards that say “does not use time wisely.” Hmmmm.)

But it’s good to play and have fun, especially in the kitchen. And the Weekly Photo Challenge: Through inspired her to participate.

After a whirlwind week, Flat Ruthie contemplates baking an apple tart.

If you’d like to host Flat Ruthie, look under the Header on the right and click!

And check out fellow bloggers posts to the Weekly Photo Challenge: Through

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. Scenic through a mirror (Weekly Photo Challenge) « Cardinal Guzman
  2. Weekly Photo Challenge: Through « Joakim Knudsen
  3. Weekly Photo Challenge:Through « The eternal truth
  4. Weekly Photo Challenge: Through | phlogged
  5. Weekly Photo Challenge – Through | Chittle Chattle
  6. Weekly Photo Challenge: Through | fluffy flurries
  7. Weekly Photo Challenge – Through | Just Snaps
  8. Weekly Photo Challenge: THROUGH « Ink.
  9. Weekly Photo Challenge: Through | Four Deer Oak
  60. Weekly WordPress Challenge: Through « Photo By Holly
  61. grow THROUGH life « Simply Charming
  62. Weekly Photo Challenge: Through « YSalma
  63. Weekly Photo Challenge: Through « R Shad
  64. Weekly Photo Challenge: Through « Form Your Troika

About Ruth

Photography teacher(high school), photographer, knitter, reader, cook, poet, filmmaker
This entry was posted in Blogosphere Travel, Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Through a Tart Pan, Sprightly

1. dadirri7 says:

this is charming, and you have inspired me to make an apple tart too …with some end of season apples lurking in the pantry :) …. and thanks for the pingback!

2. ChgoJohn says:

This is certainly the most inventive answer to the THROUGH challenge that I’ve seen. And, of course, it’s Flat Ruthie at the center of it all. Her legend continues to grow …

• rutheh says:

I think secretly, she wants to be the star of her own cooking show! Trying to hog the limelight. She definitely has needs for attention.
      And John, you are so right about there being so much about Flat Ruthie that is difficult to understand. All I can say is none of it really makes any sense, just nonsense, but that doesn’t seem to be stopping her.

3. Anne Camille says:

Does Flat Ruthie give baking instructions? I’m inspired, but a bit baking impaired.

4. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Through « Thirdhandart's Weblog

5. I;ve never seen anything like this, so cute!

6. Find Focus says:

Great interpretation of this challenge! :)

7. restlessjo says:

Fabulous Ruth- so clever your title. I had a little more fun with Flat Ruthie, Snoopy and Old Bear on my Six word Saturday post this week. Hope you don’t mind?

• rutheh says:

So happy to hear the adventures continue! I can see that Snoopy enjoyed Flat Ruthie.
      I will put up a link to your Six Word Saturday post. Thanks for being such gracious host. Good to know you are enjoying her visit and that she is being a good guest.

8. Hey! Thanks for the pingback.

9. Sonel says:

Oh, that is so stunning Ruth! What a gorgeous photo and entry! Thanks for sharing hon. :)

PS: When I have all the photo’s ready of Ruthie’s visit, do I email them to you?

• rutheh says:

You may email to me or post on your blog and I will copy and reblog it , however you wish. You can look at posts of Chicago John, just a smidgen, mad dog tv dinner, smile, kiddo -to name a few who have posted on their own blogs – and then I have copied onto Cardboardmetravels.

Sent from my iPhone

• Sonel says:

Oh goodie! Then I think I will post it on my blog and you can then just reblog it. I am sure it will be the easiest for you hon. Thanks again for my lovely cardboard Ruthie. I just adore her. :)

10. Mad Dog says:

Brilliant – I bet she had the rolling pin out again too ;-)

11. cobbies69 says:

All very nice with a dollop of thick cream,,,,,lovely take on theme,,;)

12. Sonel says:

Hi again hon!
    Here is the link to day 1 and day 2 for Ruthie’s visit to Hartbeespoortdam. Thanks again so much for asking me to host. I really enjoyed. :)

13. We all heart Flat Ruthie! Sorry, couldn’t resist.

14. katehobbs says:

That’s real creativity, in response to the theme. Wonderful interpretation. And the idea of apple tart is such a wonderful idea. thanks for the pingback to my blog. I appreciate it.

15. Hilarious, I love that you let Ruthie play your “through” game.. and you know I adore hearts!

16. Sunshine says:

Oh, just retrieved you out of my spam box and I’m thankful. Wonderful post! Thanks!