Flat Ruthie Enters the Kansas Cosmosphere

A report in from Carmon telling how Flat Ruthie accompanied the fam to

The Kansas Cosmosphere   in Hutchinson Kansas

Flat Ruthie in the Cosmosphere

Lunar Module

Neil Armstrong: one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.

Blackhawk

About these ads

About Ruth

Photography teacher(high school), photographer, knitter, reader, cook, poet, filmmaker
This entry was posted in Blogosphere Travel and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Flat Ruthie Enters the Kansas Cosmosphere

1. fgassette says:

See, I knew after reading that book on flying a plane, Flat Ruthie had big ideas. Now I see she is venturing out of this world. You go girl!

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

2. Ha, I have that space song in my head now from… oh gosh… too early!

3. ChgoJohn says:

It’s a shame the Space Shuttles have been de-commissioned. Flat Ruthie would have made a fine astronaut!

• rutheh says:

You have the best ideas for her Flatness. Would that have been cool or what? Always thinking, always thinking…I am sending her to Barrow Radio Station, John. And your comment about Daytona sparked the idea for Churchill Downs.

4. Stef says:

So much for “just” flying a plane (http://cardboardmetravels.com/2012/02/27/flat-ruthie-reads-how-to-land-a-jumbo-jet/) – Ruthie has her sights on something much bigger!

5. Kongo says:

Hope that Flat Ruthie flys clear of all the tornado weather in Kansas…or your next post my be somewhere on the yellow brick road!

• rutheh says:

Would Kongo like to host Flat Ruthie one of these days?
      That would be a fun adventure. If so, let me know.

• Kongo says:

That would be fun. Kongo is always looking for another adventure! How do you think we should do this?

• rutheh says:

You can email your snail address to cardboard(dot)me(dot)travels(at)gmail(dot)com
        and I will mail her right out for an adventure. You photograph her adventure and send writing and photos back to the above email and a link to your blog.
        Then I post the adventure.

6. Mad Dog says:

OMG! Ruthie’s going to the moon ;-)

• rutheh says:

Hoping she makes it to London. Just remailed a couple of days ago but she went First Class so hope she makes it to you.
      Let me know. If not, I will fly her over in the lunar module.

7. Ok, now I believe Ruthie’s done everything! (I said that last time and she proved me wrong!)